Note that if your host is putting you through a port address
translation life will be miserable.  You'll have to get them to not
change outbound ports, which may be tricky.  I do this myself for my
servers and it's not a big deal.  But sometimes with hosts it could
be.  Again assuming you're behind a firewall that translates your
ports on the external interface.  If they change the external port #
and the master servers try to query your server on that port that was
translated you won't show up on the server lists.