Well, again, if you want to choose what server you are going to, there
are mechanisms set up for that - search_key and dedicated_force_servers.
If you just want to... quick play, use the Quick Play option. Seriously
- how is this difficult to grasp?

The system is not flawed, people are just trying to use it to do things
that do not exist within the context of how the game operates, and/or
they expect things to exist (IE - server browser) that also do not make
sense within the context of how the game operates.

And don't try to be sensationalist and compare this to another game that
is totally unrelated. You just make yourself look stupid.