From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of msleeper
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 5:07 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Server Key

I have only been actively posting since ~last year, but I appreciate it
either way. But this also seems like a personal problem not suited for
the list, and should be posted about on steampowered.

On Fri, 2009-11-20 at 17:02 -0800, Blood Letter wrote:
> Oh shut up, you've been posting your dumb crap here for years, and you're
why I left.  Yes you, specifically.
> I came here for help about my problem, and all of one person has had the
decency to even respond - luckily it was someone with the same problem.

<bw_bloodlet...@hotmail.com>wrote:

> [...]
Why can't

Johan

What