Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 2:37 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Improving the update procedure

There's really no pattern to it. And despite what some naysayers and
those outside of the US are saying, Friday updates aren't really the
norm.

To those of you in merry old Britland, keep in mind that Valve is based
on the west coast, USA so that's the timetable they run. If that's a
problem for you then either move to the West Coast so you'll be on their
schedule, or deal_with_it_gaben.jpg

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone +44 845 868 1337
or return the E.mail to postmas...@multiplay.co.uk.