I don't know if that's 100% true these days. With the advances made in Xen
and other systems, and the ability to dedicate cores and network cards to
specific virtuals, I could see it working fine. Hell, at the very least it's
worth trying it out - that's what I plan on doing in a bit, see if these
claims are up to snuff.