We've got to stress test the system. It doesn't do us any good if a ton of
servers are instantly ranked, only to have the entire backend system go
down. The recommended GSP's will be first, everyone else will come in the
the next couple of days. If we were other companies, no other admins/GSPs
would ever get ranked servers - but we're not other companies ;)