We did some screwing around on a private a bit ago. Source mod seems to
crash the server, though I'd wager Gameservers just hasn't updated it yet.

Its interesting to note that MvM does run on a 24-slot server, albeit with
some ghosting and strangeness. Its definitely playable (and a  damn blast
too!)