SourceMod has issues right now with the menu system. Anything using it is unstable at the moment, including things like nominations.

On 8/15/2012 11:23 PM, Alastor Raynes wrote:

We did some screwing around on a private a bit ago. Source mod seems to crash the server, though I'd wager Gameservers just hasn't updated it yet.

Its interesting to note that MvM does run on a 24-slot server, albeit with some ghosting and strangeness. Its definitely playable (and a damn blast too!)