From: "Mark Steele" <m...@dahou.se>
<hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, 17 August, 2012 9:44:46 AM GMT +10:00 Brisbane
Subject: Re: [hlds] Setting Missions in MvM

I knew I'd find it somehow!

You can use tf_mvm_popfile to select the appropriate mission file. The popfiles
are in tf/scripts/population, and are listed in tf_mvm_missioncycle.res. This
can probably also be used to load missions that belong to different maps, but I
wouldn't recommend it. Who knows how horribly it could break things.