Fletcher,

I appreciate the official summary and workaround, but is any work being done on fixing the root cause of it not binding to the correct IP for its outbound TCP connection? I'm scratching my head a bit on why the Steam library would ignore the request to bind to a specific local address, since it is trivial to do this from a system programming perspective.

(Also: "Multi-ho/m/ed")

-John