I know there's already some color line support, but its for
protanopics (blue/yellow colorblind users). Is there any hope for
colorblindness compensation for deuteranopics (red/green)? The easiest
way I can thin is to pass all the visual data through a filter sort of
like pyroland does. There are readily available color palettes that
compensate for various colorblindnesses: I have some readily available
if you need one. Considering colorblindness affects ~10% of the
population is color deficient in some way, I feel it's bound to be
worthwhile for a large group of people.

-James