This is to address the responses from the following badmins... Asher Baker
(asher...@gmail.com)Doctor McKay (mc...@doctormckay.com)Russell Smith
(ve...@tinylittlerobots.us)1nsane (1nsane...@gmail.com) Providing links from
public forums is not the same as providing links from corporate press release
web sites.  I can understand how the simple minded might fall for you
shenanigans but Valve simply does not represent itself as doing business with
Pinion. IMHO they would be foolish to do so.  I have been following this
mailing list for some time now and have yet to see any of the above individuals
offer anything of value or help to anyone other than themselves or their self
serving opinions. It would be a great service to the community if they would
remove themselves from this list. Pinion does nothing to support Valve games
and as a matter of fact they detract from the entertainment value people strive
for when they purchase a game. They are capitalizing and promoted pollution to
the gaming community. If no one can post a better solution to this issue, I
would then welcome the motd removal altogether.