LOL quote from this guy. He can't defeat my argument thus he uses
personal attacks. Voteban request?

Also to answer your question,
servers cost money as I have stated before. They aren't free. Look it
up.

Hi Dumbass,

You should look up the meaning of the word
"community". I'm thinking it doesn't mean was you think it means. You
really think you deserve payment for running a game server you get for
free using an admin-mod that's also for free in the context of a
community. You must be pretty dumb or at the very least very
selfish.

Anyways you are encouraged to go fuck yourself and also please
stop spamming the message thread. No-one really likes you and your
community thinks your an asshole.

Have fun fucking yourself
douchebag.

Love,
The Crapware Wardon.

On 03/31/2013 01:48 AM, Mart-Jan
Reeuwijk wrote:

> This is SERVER admin list, you come with crap for
the USERS which shouldn't be here... its a DIFFERENT viewpoint.

Server Owners want:
> - being able to show the MOTD for various plugins
and MODs and/or their community rules, McKay made a nice list of things
that would get broken if it went down the drain.

> Clients want:
> -
no pinion / unsolicited traffic not related to their game.

> The
mailing list is for Server Owners, and ofcourse, SPUF is for the
Clients.

<crapware.war...@hotmail.com>
>> TO: "hlds@list.valvesoftware.com"
<hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
>> SENT: Sunday, 31 March 2013, 4:49

SUBJECT: [hlds] Suggestion and query regarding MOTD

>> This is to
address the responses from the following badmins...

(asher...@gmail.com)
Smith (ve...@tinylittlerobots.us)
>> 1nsane (1nsane...@gmail.com)

Providing links from public forums is not the same as providing links
from corporate press release web sites. I can understand how the simple
minded might fall for you shenanigans but Valve simply does not
represent itself as doing business with Pinion. IMHO they would be
foolish to do so.

>> I have been following this mailing list for
some time now and have yet to see any of the above individuals offer
anything of value or help to anyone other than themselves or their self
serving opinions. It would be a great service to the community if they
would remove themselves from this list.

>> Pinion does nothing to
support Valve games and as a matter of fact they detract from the
entertainment value people strive for when they purchase a game. They
are capitalizing and promoted pollution to the gaming community. If no
one can post a better solution to this issue, I would then welcome the
motd removal altogether.

[1]

---
Cameron Munroe