Being nice to trolls doesn't work imo. Unfortunately, if I'd be that nasty, I
would be banned way before that troll from this list. So he can think himself
of all the insults that would be quite personal to him and imagine that I wrote
that to 'm.

To the rest, have a great weekend, and see that troll as the fool for tomorrow
to practice jokes on.

> [...]
>>selves web developers. You are merely a desktop publisher, not a developer.
>>Your dead link is just that a dead link, don't pretend it's an intentionally
>>turned off site and still leave the url in your signature.
>>
>>As for your so called "network", you're running a single platform free
>>server-ware created by someone else while attempting to portray yourself as a
>>technically able person deserving compensation for 5 minutes of install time.
>>
>>I have been running multiple game servers on all the main platforms (win,
>>lin/un-ix, os-x) using all the main game engines (hl2, quake, unreal, cry);
>>furthermore I have developed my own custom admin mods as well as game content
>>for all the game servers I provide, for going on 2 decades now. Yes I provide
>>these "services" to the "community" free of charge and only ask my patrons to
>>enjoy themselves.
>>
>>When you whine and complain about how deserving you are for your stealing
>>other peoples work, you not only offend the true community contributors but
>>also show those of us in the know what an asshole you are (see, I do know
>>who/what you are).
>>
>>Face it you are just mad that someone is posting a view that is counter to
>>your goal of scamming players and deducting value from player time.
>>

>>Pinion and its supporters are a blight that I mean to see eradicated from the
>>world of internet gaming.  Good luck with your "Network" and "Community" (I
>>suggest you look up the definitions of these words).
>>
>>You are quite possibly the lowest form of human life, but for, the lowly
>>belly crawling lawyer.
>>
>>I will not be accepting any more of your insulting hate mail so please enjoy
>>your rage and keep it to yourself.
>>
>>Have a nice day and go fuck yourself, you thief.
>>
>>________________________________
>>Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 08:32:18 -0700
>>From: cmun...@cameronmunroe.com
>>To: crapware.war...@hotmail.com
>>Subject: Re: lol
>>
>>I actually hand coded the initial site when I started the gaming network,
>>from scratch. However, over time it became evident that Wordpress was much
>>more powerful and better for our needs.  The website with the bad cert is
>>there because if you didn't realize no one is using it. Long story short you
>>have no idea who I am. You don't know what I look like. You are just upset
>>because you have to watch an ad for 30 seconds. So here is my suggestion,
>>don't play Team Fortress 2, block my list of servers and move on, or just
>>don't play on servers that don't use pinion. However, if you really want to
>>get around the problem, then go build your own server and see what the
>>problems are. I would love to see you survive for more then a year. The fact
>>is yes, I am the sole operator of the network, but I still have a community
>>that loves and follows it. This community isn't charged anything, yet I still
>>have to pay extra out of my pocket for it to exist, am I
 complaining, "No."  If the players want to move on and find another gaming
network, then that is why I am not the sole operator of all the servers.
Players can make a choice as well, they just simply don't go to bad servers.
Yet, they still come to mine so I am doing something right, even if you like it
or not.

    *Sent:* Sunday, 31 March 2013, 11:22

        Asher Baker (asher...@gmail.com <mailto:asher...@gmail.com>)

Computer Tech http://www.munroenet.com http://www.gaming-servers.net