I can't download the beta.

app_update "232330 -beta prerelease" validate
Steam_: BugslayerUtil.DLL not found
Redirecting stderr to 'C:\Tools\steamcmd\logs\stderr.txt'
[ 0%] Checking for available updates...
[ 0%] Download complete.
[----] Verifying installation...

Do you need a login for this beta or something? I'm using anonymous atm.