Hello Andreas,

as I understand, you are the owner of Saigns.de. I'm sorry but by making
your original message you have already alienated a part of the community (
http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/1w3z7e/saigns_owner_doesnt_like_the_quickplay_change_lol/).
I'm sorry to notify you that your servers are widely regarded as very poor,
and by opening your donation privileges website, we can see why is that the
case: https://www.saigns.de/premium/. To mention some of the "privileges"
that your donators get: +50 health on kill, +25 health on kill assist, +4
health regen, +30% increased jump height, etc etc.

It is my firm belief that due to servers like yours, we are currently in
the situation where even the legitimate servers have to suffer. Your
"balancing" of the vanilla game, only available to those who pay for it,
has impacted the community to the point where Valve felt obliged to make
changes like these.

Granted, it's also Valve's fault that they didn't automatically disqualify
your servers (as well as other servers who do things like that) from
quickplay, and let the legitimate servers who provide completely vanilla
and Valve intended experience to continue their lives like usual.

I'd rather not continue this conversation here. I've provided my Steam
account name, and I am easily reached by email, so if you wish, I'm
prepared to take it there.

-- Ivan

2014-01-25 <hlds-requ...@list.valvesoftware.com>