Hmm doesn’t seem to working/down? I’m getting  [TF Workshop] Failed to get
Steam UGC service, refresh failed.

From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Matthew Hills
Sent: 02 June 2015 23:25
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Mandatory TF2 update released

That CVAR looks like it prevents custom maps using the point_servercommand
entity to send commands to the server. Malicious map authors could use it to
kick and ban people and change server settings. Sometimes it's useful but
typically seen on non-standard maps with crazy logic, and for most things like
gravity, run speed and character responses there are safe alternatives an
author can use.

On 2 June 2015 at 23:12, E. Olsen <ceo.eol...@gmail.com