Need I also remind you that 'on topic' is referring to *[hlds] Community
Servers and the Gun Mettle Update*, not MOTDgd. If you have a valid
complaint about MOTDgd then please either contact them or if you think it's
appropriate then open a new thread where the conversation is relevant to
the thread's subject. Thanks.