There is no community outcry, because this is the outcry. You're expecting an outcry from people who are barely able to adjust their game's settings, let alone disable the motd in their configs to get rid of annoying ads. I also don't know why you're bringing up Slag's servers. I've heard a few stories about him. I know some model designers who he ripped off, he stole their content without giving two fucks. It is also not quite white-knighty of a community to sell unmutes and unbans. I wouldn't pick him as the poster boy for well-run community servers or better phrased "friendly". If you're questioning the talent that is left in the modding community, feel free to ask this question again in the next two months. Honestly, I think you're trying to troll on a high level here. "One of those vegan types", yeah sure. "Funny"