Isn't it weigh in*?

Anyway, jeez this blew up fast. We're not going to get anywhere if we
bicker back and forth though. No one is trolling anyone, we're all just
from different perspectives and offer different viewpoints. This is the
sort of thing why a discussion needs to take place, we are not the only
problem Valve has, or the only group of people they ignore.

And this group doesn't have to be an "official channel" , I'm not
suggesting we be a circle-jerk of ideas that only affect us, but we all
need to come up with something fair to everyone here. This mailing list is
still an awful place for this discussion to go down, there is too much
cross talk and it's super easy to get annoyed at each other.

*Matthew (Rowedahelicon) Robinson*
Web Designer / Artist / Writer
Website - http://www.rowedahelicon.com/