Maybe you should drop the negativity. I'd rather run full servers and provide players a place to play than run empty servers. It's no secret. I'm not doing this for money and i don't run advertisements. I just do it because i like this game and i want to give something back too.

Your argument is also invalid. Valve servers run no plugins and they were always full when there are players to assing to. You don't need plugins, all you need is quality servers that work fine. On that we agree on.

-ics

Lucas Wagner kirjoitti:
All of your posts seem to suggest that you have some right to have full servers. You do not. Truly. It's a third party server that you own and operate as you see fit. You need to understand that full servers are a result of good performance, acceptable plugin loadsets, etc. Valve does not owe you player referrals. Do you understand that?