I think Florian is direct to list.  I don't think he uses Ken's newsgroup
server.

Anyhow,  NAT'ing seems like your best bet.  One major advantage to
implementing this just once, is that each time you switch ISPs, and thus
your addresses change, it is MUCH eaiser to migrate.

There are quite a few different implementations of NAT, as others pointed
out.  If you're not into editing .conf files with VI in order to firewall,
I'd suggest SmoothWall.  It'll probably do everything you need, including
1-to-1 external to internal NAT mappings, and it also has DMZ functionality,
if you so desire to use that for your game servers.

http://www.smoothwall.org

I think what has you stumbling is how to setup 1-to-1 NAT mappings from
external NIC ip addresses to the internal private IP addresses.  I've not
done it manually with Linux, but many popular Linux based and win32 based
firewall products are capable of this.  SmoothWall is one.  Hell, I think
you can even do this with W2K's NAT.

In essence, you bind all of your public IPs that the ISP has given you to
your public NIC.  Thus, it will accept any traffic thrown at it from the
world.  You then create 1-to-1 NAT mappings from the public IPs to the
private IPs of your game servers:

207.151.100.194  <-->  192.168.100.2
207.151.100.195  <-->  192.168.100.3
207.151.100.196  <-->  192.168.100.4
207.151.100.197  <-->  192.168.100.5

etc, etc.

Make 192.168.100.1 the only address bound to the internal NIC of the
firewall, and set this address as the default gateway on all the internal
machines.  Your firewall will not do any routing.  It will strictly be doing
address tranlation.  This new ISP of yours has taken away your routing
privelages, so to speak.

StanTheMan
TheHardwareFreak
http://www.hardwarefreak.com
rcon admin at:
Beer for Breakfast servers        <http://bfb.bogleg.org/>
   209.41.98.2:27016 (CS multi-map)   209.41.98.2:27015 (DoD)
   209.41.98.2:27017 (CS militia/dust2)            Dallas, TX