I was just reading some of the smoothwall docs, and I'll be damned if I can
find anything about multiple IPs on the "red" NIC.  So, I'm not sure if a
smoothy can do 1-to-1 external-internal NAT or not.  I don't use it myself,
but have a few friends that swear by it.  I thought I recall one of them
doing mulitple 1-to-1 NAT with more than one public IP bound to the red NIC.
Hmm...  I'm pretty sure it can do it, but I just can't find it in the docs.

I just don't want to be putting out misinformation, if I'm not correct.  So,
if anyone here uses a smoothy, can you help out, and clarify this for us?

Thx.

StanTheMan
TheHardwareFreak
http://www.hardwarefreak.com
rcon admin at:
Beer for Breakfast servers        <http://bfb.bogleg.org/>
   209.41.98.2:27016 (CS multi-map)   209.41.98.2:27015 (DoD)
   209.41.98.2:27017 (CS militia/dust2)            Dallas, TX