LOL @ Bragging about your certs a few minutes ago then.

> Perhaps we should get back to the subject at hand instead of this
> pissing contest that this has become?  I thought this alias was for
> hlds... guess you've killed that thought.

LOL you and your work mate were the ones who started throwing the "Look
at me and my qaulifications and employer" bollocks around, not once did
you see me mention any of mine :)

If I remember correctly I was infact given the gentleman suggestions as
to what I possibly could be.