thanks heaps :)

--On Wednesday, 29 January 2003 2:24 PM +1030 vOrTeX <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Howdy,

After posting that I had written some software I was willing to share
that controls the server configs, I have recieved a large amount of
interest from people interested in getting this software and helping
with the development of it.

Because of this interest I have decided that I will release a very alpha
release, it is running live on GamingSA, but may take some effort and
understanding of Perl and PHP code to make it work for you at this
stage.

You may download a copy of the inital release from
http://www.gamingsa.com/index/files/?act=details&id=29

Cheers

James Mclean
vOrTeX