Intel P4 has 512kb

From what I know of experience, duron does not perform good as hl/cs
server.
P4 and XP performs very well. But for the new celeron I don't know :/

My suggestion would be to go with the AMX XP, since it's cheap and gives
greats performance...

/Oscar

Hlds Linux wrote:

Hi all,

we wanna upgrade  our Server wit CPU-Power,
but we couldnt spend all Server P4-2,4 GHz.
So we wanna know ... what is better:

CeleronII 2.0 GHz with  128 KByte Cache or a
Pentium4 1,7 Ghz with 256 Kbyte Cache ...

what the hlds_l server need ? Cache or MHZ-Power ?

Thx for any hint ;)

Gr33tz