On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 14:59, Andy Hodges wrote:
> Settle down batman. It's a test server. I don't care if it's hacked. I am
> trying to get my CPU usage fixed.

You are missing the point regarding insecure servers though. I dont care
if you get hacked either, I do care however when some form of DoS is
launched against networks services I use, or my network services, come
from your hacked machine.

Its a 'courtesy' thing more than anything, that OC48 has the potential
to take down a lot. Remember you are sharing the net with millions of
us.