> 20-30% increase in server CPU time shows they're trying
> to make the program stronger and faster - if you see less
> - then it'll be weaker... It takes power to show power and
> vice versa - thats what it has to do with it.

Ok...what?  My brain is having trouble wrapping itself around your
assertions, there :\  Is it just me, or is that one of the stupidest
things I've seen on this list in a long time--even worse than Nathan
Dodd's ol' "You must agree to the agreement before downloading"
stupidity?

--
Eric (the Deacon remix)