[EMAIL PROTECTED] and others well said and I see tha you get what I aam
trying to say!

And I do not hate Valve either! I started with TFC and then went to CS. It
has been a fun venture over all.

It is just that the frustration level builds and builds, until a server op
has to vent or go crazy :)

And yes I have ran all the third party anti's, geez Stefan Huszic's do you
think I have just buried my head in the sand and come to the conclusions the
cheaters have won without trying everything out there?  Come on!

Go to any of the CHEATER Sites and they proudly display what is VAC or CD
Proof.

Nothing is 100% and each and every anti out there has its own plus and minus
features. I for one would love to see PB return or VAC and CD work together.
HLG appears to me to have lost its edge.

And I agree Valve appears to have its hand in way to many projects, thus
stumbling! Focus focus focus Valve...lol...

I am not a software writer so I have to put my faith in Valve, and I would
rush out and purchase CS again and again if Valve would solve the CHEATER
Problem because my friends and I are long time CS Players who really love
this game!

We want to see CS and TFC survive, we really do!

Scum