Well, after three years, playing TFC, I've ran across two servers that ran
CD, and 1/3 rd is a low percentage in my book. If all is well in CS, then
why are peeps like you always crying about the hacks.
  One thing I can say is, I've never played CS, and never will, so much for
checking facts, I could care less, my concerns are with TFC. CD is not the
solution for TFC or CS, unless integrated with hlds_l. As for running a
server with out a anti-cheat, I say again, I sold it. No mas.