lastshooter wrote:

I also suspect that the amount of
CS servers that run CD is low percentage wise. So, keep your head stuck in
the sand and pretend all is well. Until an effective wide spread anti-cheat
is used, as in VAC, your community will continue to decline.

Now, if instead of making an ass of yourself by assuming you would have
actually checked, you would know that about 1/3 (8000+) of CS servers
wordwide are running with CD *inspite* having access to VAC. If you add
that up with how much less convenient it is both for admins as well as
players I'm sure you can figure out just how much better it is at
actually stopping cheats.
So if you are running a mod with no VAC and are *still* not using CD,
then it's probably not me that has my head in the sand now is it...

-- /Stefan

Software never has bugs. It just develops random features. =)