I have some good data from a group of beta testers I have been working
with. Unfortunately I was called away to clean up after this recent
cracker attack and so I haven't had the free time to look into this. It
is still on my TODO list, I have been talking with INTEL about how to
optimize the code for their CPUs.

- Alfred