I want to know when they will solve the age old:

Checking bootstrapper version ...
Updating Installation
Updating 'Linux Server Engine' from version 1 to version 2
Downloading: .\core_i386.so
Downloading: .\engine_amd.so
Connection Reset

Every time an update comes out.  They say the network will support it,
but it never does.  Perhaps you have to live in America.  Although with
a direct connection to WorldCom and Level 3 I would have thought it
would be okish.

Mad Scientist wrote:
Great update :roll:

I see the following improvements:

- When a user is downloading maps and other CONTENT from my server,
they are now mislead to believe another company is providing that
CONTENT. Meanwhile, I pay for the bandwidth and somebody else is making
money off of the marketing. I'm sure glad you fixed that banner slot.

<snip>