-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Arie M
Sent: donderdag 29 april 2004 17:22
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Server update

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Heck for the last 4 hours I can not update nor create user in new cs
> server...errrr

Updating 'HL base content' from version 4 to version 6
Ran out of content tickets

Connection Reset

Checking/Installing 'HL base content' version 6
Connection Reset

Checking/Installing 'HL base content' version 6
Connection Reset

Updating 'cstrike content' from version 7 to version 9
Failed to get valid content ticket

Updating 'cstrike content' from version 7 to version 9
Connection Reset

Yes the update is rolling out just fine, also, steam users are very
satisfied with the changes you've made to CS.