----- Original Message -----
From: "Alfred Reynolds"

> The Steam client currently auto-discovers your "region" based on a graph
> of content servers we have defined. There are no user configurable parts
> to this system.

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the person or
entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the recipient is
prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise disseminating it or any
information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please telephone
(023) 8024 3137
or return the E.mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]