Kingsley Foreman wrote:
> you talking clients eg isp clients or gsp clients

... dunno what means "gsp", but let's try to explain my situation:

I am (was?) setting up a dedicated content server to update steam game
*clients* -- those we use to play in Windows :). The only allowed
clients will be those authorized by some authentication mode (eg.
login/pass to open a firewall rule).

I cannot simply provide Valve our entire network, as it is public, since
i don't want to cause troubles to rest of our public network.

Gotcha?! :)

--
dual_bereta_r0x -- Alexandre Hautequest
ArenaNetwork Lan House & Cyber -- www.arenanetwork.com.br