----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 4:23 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] another crasher :(

> Micheal Patterson schrieb:
>
> >This type of thing is not going to get any better either. People are
> >starting to realize, that by default, hlds, and now Source, has little to
no
> >auto-protection systems internally. All of the anti-flood, anti-this, and
> >anti-that, were all included in adminmod, amx, amxx, etc.
> >
> >--
> >
> >Micheal Patterson
> >Senior Communications Systems Engineer
> >405-917-0600
> >
> >Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments,
> >is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
> >confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
> >disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
> >recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
> >copies of the original message.
> >

> okay, thats right, but we got a lots of people out there, those don't
> wonna use any kind of this server-plugins.
> it would be very nice if these things are implemented in the server,
> isn't it? imho i love the lil rcon-thing, when it's up and working, u
> know :>
>
> I think, there is a lots of things to do.
>
> Regards Robert.
>
> @m0gely - good ideas m8

No arguments from me on this. I for one, would love to have some of the
functions of amx or adminmod native to the srcds code but to implement them
would probably be a nightmare within the core components. That goes without
saying that regular updates to VAC alone would be a welcome addition that
would help tremedously.