Kevin Gerry wrote:

If we had the SDK we could AT LEAST code fixes while Valve does nearly
nothing with their "Instant patch rollout".

If you HAD it. But the point is, and you missed that, that the SDK is still IN THE WORKS, it's not done yet. It's not like it is sitting on someones harddisk who is just too lazy to pack it up for release. And between Valve spending time to get the SDK ready and to a releasable state and Valve spending time on fixing a bug and rolling put an update, I'd go for the latter any time.

Try to understand the implications before replying.

Florian