I guess the answer is no.  I was hoping for a quick fix, as this problem
is pretty substantial.

Rock wrote:

Can I be so bold as to ask if we should expect a +ip fix tonight?

I don't have one CSS server that runs on the main ip.  I will stay up waiting
for it if I know its coming.

Rock of Rock's Hideout

For help or support please visit the suport forums:
http://www.rocks-hideout.com
Support can also be found on AOL instant messanger at:
FHMDeathSquad
RocksHideout