Im new to the whole linux server world and have set up a box running Fedora 3
and have SELinux enabled. I believe i have installed it correctly. Every thing
is installed in a directory in the home folder of an account i made f=
or it. I am now stuck with a few questions. 1) should it be where it is or in
someother directory? 2) What command line do I run to start it properly? and 3)
Is there anything extra i have to do to ensure this runs properly?

I have tried RTFM'ing but cant find many good things out there for FC3. The IT
is HLDS for HL1, im trying to set it up to run regular old CS, not source. I
have a DLink router that is set to DMZ for the server's IP, i believe i
forwarded the ports by adding them to the "Other Ports" thing in Sercity Level.
I have Metamod and AMXMODX install properly i believe. i havnt really played
with any config files however. I tryed running "./hlds_run +sv_lan 0 -game
cstrike -autoupdate +ip 172.101.0.10 (lan ip of server) Should that be the wan
ip? It seems to start off alright but gets stuck after it has downloaded the
security thing from speakeasy.net n the server is secure.

And i have tryed googling for help and http://server.counter-strike.net/ but
still am getting stuck thats why i have turned to you guys.

Do you guys have any idea of whats getting stuck? should i try removing the
mods n running it then adding them later? Any and all help is greatly
appreciated. thank you

Ben H.