Ok i was going to leave this, cause believe it or not, this actually
does spam everyone on this list, but this is starting to get ridiculous.
He posts something on a list that has completely nothing to do with his
question, then when asked to think about it and take his question
elsewhere, starts insulting JCHost for no reason.
All i did was point out the obvious in a more urging manner.. Google (or
the SuSe mailing list for that matter) would have had the awnser for him
without a problem. If you then start insulting me for no apparent
reason, then you are bound to receive an insult straight back arent you?
So dont make me out to be the troll here.
Anyway.. The problem is not with him really.. Once again, if people
wouldnt reply to off topic misplaced stuff like this, there would be a
lot less of it in the first place. Just a simple STFW would be sufficient.
I'll be happy to continue this discussion.. but plz lets keep it off
list. This is a HLDS mailing list, not a vnc or flame one.