I would be able to do load balancing on multiple internet connection doing
it this way, probably just easier to slap a firewall in front and have
multiple Internet address translate to one.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ben Kennish" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 11:23 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] srcds with multiple ip address

Hi K,

K1LL3rD wrote:
Got a server with multiple net connection which I would like to start
using different IPs.

Just curious but why do you want to do this?  i.e. What is the purpose
of running the same server on multiple IP addresses?

If you don't specify an ip argument, I believe it listens on all
available addresses but it might be that it listens on the first
available one; I can't remember.

--
Ben