* Eric (Deacon) ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [051127 14:11]:
> You must go into your mail client, create a brand new email from
> scratch, and then send in this question so that it is not part of an
> existing thread.

I feel I should apologize as I completely agree with his reasons for
sending this reply; although, I might have been a bit more tactful
about it *grin*. Anyway, I sometimes use an existing message to reply,
but almost always delete the In-Reply-To: header to prevent breaking up
existing threads. I was suprised to find this new thread where it is. I
don't like broken threads either, but I accept the fact that this kind
of mailing list community will have broken threads no matter how much
ranting I do. On that note, Why is it that Alfred is using an email
client that does not support the In-Reply-To header? *grin* Oh yeah, not
to forget my ever present griping about unnecessary quoted message
content... *grin*

Oh yeah, thanks for all of the useful replies. I didn't know -autoupdate
was what controlled this. I removed it from my script a few days ago.
Thanks again for the information. Learning something new everyday...

Best,
-Derek "Filling up everyone's inbox with useless dribble" Evan Mart

--
"An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest"
                                        - Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)