-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von flags
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2005 08:32
An: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Betreff: [hlds_linux] Choke & Engine CPU High

Is anyone else seeing large spikes in choke, and Game Engine shows 99%
CPU usage even though ssh top shows the engine only using 20-30%?  We
did not have this problem before December, was there an update that has
caused this? I know we tried older kernels and do not see any
difference.  There is not problem with the network, as the other games
that have always ran on the servers, run smoothly.  Does anyone have
suggestions or ideas?