Ou, well it will be hard to do that over SSH :). But I don't have any
problems with my Suse 9.1 (it's old built as, you know, but works great).

----- Original Message -----
From: "Xavier Kerestesy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 9:04 PM
Subject: RE: RE:[hlds_linux] Choke & Engine CPU High

I've done some tweaking as well and have gotten some improvement.  Really we
are changing some core settings, which require recompiling the OS.  I don't
recommend this for the everyday person, as there are some major
consequences.  Instead, we need to have the developers investigate and fix
the issue for everyone.

Xavier