I would love to know why valve feels like they can release updates
without testing them.
Clearly this wasn't tested, and IF it was (and theres no way in hell
that it was) then it wasn't enough.
The CONCEPT of steam as a live update system is great, but the
implementation seems to allow
the developers at our beloved valve to think they can just release stuff
without testing, cause hey...
if its broken, we can just release another live update, no big deal.
Thanks for the extra work you
put down on the rest of us who have to update stuff twice because you
didnt test it once.

-forb

Eric (Deacon) wrote:

In a bold display of creativity, Xavier Kerestesy wrote:

What is it that valve has agains Linux?  First they release an update
that causes choke and loss, now it does nothing but crashes.

I'm guessing it's specifically you they're out to get.  They're scheming
up ways to make your life difficult.  What did you do to them?

--
Eric (the Deacon remix)

.