Something like Bugzilla is simple enough to have a bug "picked up"/assign to
a member of staff. This would indict to visitors that the item was actually
received into Valve's hands. Any progress made on the issue can be noted,
tracked, and labeled "finished" once it's rolled out via STEAM.

Joel's got a good point. Admins and GSPs can post bugs until our fingers
bleed but if Valve development doesn't take an active role in using it then
the project is pointless from square one. If they simply maintain their
"hush" about things that's fine but using the site and applying bugs to a
member in that area at least lets viewers see that it's been seen and is in
queue for further investigation. Even that little 'feature' will give hope
to those of us still hosting/playing Valve games going into our 5th-6th
year.

With any type of something along the lines of "we'll try" and I'll donate
the hosting for the site and assist in keeping it clean and WORTH using.
Even if I don't host it I'll still be happy to do whatever role needs done
to help the game, the players, the developers and the hosters have a clean
and useful place to maximize all of our efforts. A link page can list the
main Valve sources for information and I'd figure the wiki site as well. Any
place for people to find information to make them happier hosts and players
is the key. Giving development a doorway to their customers is the best idea
to come out of this list in years. I for one am happy to have stayed this
long to see it happen.

Rayne