-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alfred
Reynolds
Sent: Friday, 24 November 2006 9:01 AM
To: Erik Hollensbe; hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds_linux] RE: Feature Request/Bug Tracker

The idea is an interesting one but the value would come from effective
implementation. As I said last time, implement it and if managed
properly I am sure we would fine it a valuable source (we already use
Steampowered forum threads but the signal to noise ration can be quite
poor).

- Alfred