He means well I suppose, we really should let the him out of the
catacombs more often......

Crazy_One

Whisper wrote:

Please ignore Kyle for the sake of the sanity of the rest of this list

Thanks

On 12/9/06, kyle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

cs 1.6 ?.   you don't use the cvar fps_max for hl1mods, only source mods.
you can however use it client side for hl1mods.

the corrct server side cvar for FPS on any hl1mod is "sys_ticrate"

why are clients issuing the stats command through HLSW at all.

why can't you simply ask a question in a straight forward and direct manor
instead of sounding like a bumbling idiot.

Please to shoot yourself.