We have released an update to the beta that fixes the crashing some
people have seen on launch with the most recent beta. This update is for
Linux only. You can get the update by running the hldsupdatetool with
the "-beta srcds0407" flag. No other changes are in this update apart
from that change, we are working on another update for later in the week
with more changes.

- Alfred